Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
APRIL 30th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“I am alive for ever and ever!” Revelation 1:18, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus is alive.
This week: Followers of Jesus become the Church and love one another by meeting, praying, and sharing together.
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Plush animals with clothes or small T-shirts
- DO: Before the activity: Remove the clothes from the plush friends. Set the clothes and plush friends on the tabe. During the Activity: Have the child gather around the table. Encourage the child to put the clothes on the plush friends.
After the Activity: Talk about how we’ll hear how the people in our story shared what they had with others, including their clothes.
- Say: Before the Activity: “Gather around the table with me. We’ve got lots of plush friends to play with today!” During the Activity: “Our plush friends need some clothes. Will you help me clothe our plush friends? Great! (Pause.) Put one piece of clothing on each plush friend. (Pause.) Great job! You gave our plush friends clothes when they didn’t have any to wear.” After the Activity: “In our Bible story today, we’ll hear about a group of people who shared what they had, including their clothes! Let’s go hear it!”
- MORNING TIME
- When you go into your child’s room, say: "Good morning, [child's name]! We can love others today because Jesus loves us!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"The Secret Ingredient For Having a Close Relationship With Your Kid" by Ted Lowe
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.