The Women’s ministry at The Heights offers support unique to women through Discipleship Groups, Bible Studies, Life Groups, and events throughout the year. We hope to encourage all women to live on mission making disciples by taking personal risks to bring the gospel to every relationship.
A discipleship group is a group of 2-4 believers of the same gender who meet once every two weeks. This group challenges its members to not be simply hearers of the Word and to become doers of the Word as James 1:22-25 commands. These groups last 12-18 months, after which group members become leaders of new Discipleship Groups, raising up more disciples. To learn more about joining or leading a discipleship group of women, email [email protected].
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDIES
Women’s Bible Studies at The Heights run January through April and September through November. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- 9:30-11:00 AM Darlene Flores (The New Testament) meets continuously throughout the year
- 9:30-11:30 AM Sue Hansen (Elijah by Priscilla Shirer)
- beginning date: March 23rd
- please purchase your own book, it is available from Amazon, Lifeway and Mardell
- 6:30-8:00 PM Elva Peyrot (currently not meeting due to Covid)