The men’s ministry of The Heights is dedicated to helping men become the Godly men he's called them to be - in business, in family, and in the community.
As believers we are called to be formed into the image of Christ and this ministry challenges the men of The Heights to live out this calling while encouraging them to support one another along the path.
The 511 Man Plan
Becoming the man that God has called you to be is nothing short of a Herculean task. It's not easy, but then not great empire or legacy was build with the word "easy." We want to help you to become the man God designed you to be.
So what is the 511 Plan?
- PRAY 5 times a week.
- SHARE what the Lord is teaching you 1 time each week.
- ENGAGE at church 1 time each week.
Join the 6-week Challenge (Jan - Mar 2023). Receive text messages of encouragement to follow the 511 man plan. Also be entered to win a Blackstone Grill.
MEN'S MINISTRY EVENTS
No events found
BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP
Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) is an in-depth, interdenominational Bible study that has a Men’s Group meeting Monday evenings at The Heights. This program is a faith-based ministry supported by voluntary gifts. The study this year will be in the book of Matthew.
- When: Monday night. We will begin promptly at 6:55 PM (arrive early) and will end at 8:45 PM.
- What To Bring: Bring a Bible, pen, and note pad. Lessons are provided.
- What about kids? The kids program includes grades 1-12. Kids attend with their father or another authorized adult and study the same lesson as the adults on an age appropriate basis.
If you have any other questions about BSF please feel free to contact the site administrator – Dale Cade via email or by phone at 479-586-0380. Bible Study Fellowship is an outside organization meeting at The Heights.