The Heights Church can offer our campus on a space-available basis to non-profit organizations in our local community. Our facilities can accommodate anything from small groups (classroom style setups) to larger ones (up to 150 people around tables).
CONDITIONS FOR SPACE RENTAL
- Facilities are only available for renting to non-profit organizations.
- The organization’s mission and purpose must be in harmony with The Heights’ beliefs, mission, and values.
- We cannot book events more than six months in advance of the event date. (We do not book recurring events.)
- We do not offer rentals on Saturdays or Sundays in order to prepare for worship services.
- Rental rates vary based on room size and setup needed but start at $100.
- The renting organization must provide a Certificate of Insurance naming The Heights Church as Additional Insured.
If your group and event fit the criteria above, please fill out the form below.
If you have questions, please email Holly Lieou or call 972-238-7243 x296.