During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
JULY 25th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart.” Proverbs 3:5, NIV
Bottom Line: I can trust God.
This week: We can trust God because nothing can ever separate us from His love. Romans 8:38-39
Core Insight: TRANSFORMATION
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, crayons & markers
- DO: Encourage children to color and decorate their frame.
- SAY: “Come sit at the table and decorate a frame with me. Look at your frame and point to the great big heart in the corner. (Pause.) That heart says, ‘I can trust God.’ Now put your heart stickers all around the frame. (Pause.) Super-duper! When you get home, you can put a picture of yourself in the frame. God loves you forever, always, no matter what. God loves you when you’re happy, sad, or grumpy. He loves you if you’re at your grandma’s or at the doctor. God loves you all the time. You can trust God because nothing will ever separate you from God’s love. Who can trust God? [Bottom Line] I can trust God.”
- Bath Time
- Add a few colors of bathtub finger paint to bath time. It's fun and a great way to talk about how nothing can separate us from God's love. Tell your child to mix two of the colors, for example, blue and yellow. Ask them what color they made (green). Then tell your child to separate the green back into blue and yellow. Tell them that's how God's love is. NOTHING can separate us from God's love.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Advice for New Dads (From Your Future Self)" by Dave Adamson
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.