During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
APRIL 25th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” Ephesians 3:18, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
This week: Jesus told His friends to tell everyone that He loves them and He wants to be their friend forever. Matthew 28:16-20
Core Insight: RESTORATION
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons & markers
- DO: Encourage your children to color their world.
- SAY: “Hey, friends! Tell me, who made the earth and everything in it? (Pause.) That’s absolutely right! God did! And God gave us His Son, Jesus, to be our friend forever. Let’s color a picture of the earth. Cover the whole thing. (Pause.) You did a really nice job on your coloring. In our Bible story, Jesus told His friends He had a really important job for them to do. Jesus told them to go tell EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE that Jesus wants to be their friend forever! Jesus wants us to do that same important job! We can tell everyone that Jesus is alive and wants to be their friend forever. Who wants to be your friend forever? [Bottom Line] Jesus wants to be my friend forever.”
- Bath Time
- Grab some bath crayons and take turns drawing pictures on the tub. Each time one of you draws a picture, tell each other all about it. As you dry your child off, tell them that Jesus has something He wants us to go and tell. Jesus wants us to go and tell everyone everywhere that He loves them and He wants to be their friend forever!
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"It’s Not Just You: Making Other Adult Friends Is Hard" with Hanna Gilland
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.