During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MARCH 13TH PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"'Come and follow me,' Jesus said." Matthew 4:19, NIrV
Bottom Line: Everyone can be friends with Jesus.
This week: Jesus tells Matthew to follow Him even though Matthew had wrongly taken people's money. Matthew 9:9-12
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, crayons or markers
- DO: Point out the community helper hats on one side of the page and the shoes on the other. Instruct the children to draw a line from the community helper hats to their matching shoes on the other side.
- SAY:(Hold up an Activity Page and point to the left-hand side.) “What do you see on this side of the page? (Pause.) Yes, I see some community helper hats! I see a firefighter’s hat, a farmer’s hat, a police officer’s hat, and a construction worker’s hat. Let’s draw a line to match these community helper hats with the shoes they would wear. I’m so grateful for these helpers and the shoes they fill! Jesus wants to be friends with everyone, including these helpers. Who can be friends with Jesus? [Bottom Line] Everyone can be friends with Jesus.”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, thank You that Jesus wants to be our friend even when we do something wrong."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Five Boundaries to Put in Place for Your Kids’ New Technology" by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.