During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
NOVEMBER 22ND PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Bottom Line: God is good.
This week: Lots of people help Nehemiah rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Nehemiah 1-6
Core Insight: DESIGN
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
Today we heard a story about Nehemiah and how he wanted to fix the wall in Jerusalem but he couldn’t do it by himself. God gave Nehemiah people who helped him fix the wall. God gives us people who help us too! We talked about the different people in our neighborhood that help us, and your child made a thank you note for them. Please take time this week to help your child deliver their thank you note.
Thank you! And remember,
God is good.
- Bath Time
- Add a toy tool set and blocks to bath time. Encourage your child to build with them. say, "God sent a lot of people to help Nehemiah fix the city wall. God sends people to help us too. Who are some of the people that help us?"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"4 Ways to Share Holiday Traditions as a Foster Family" by Paige Zezulka
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.