Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
NOVEMBER 15th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Bottom Line: God is good.
This week: Aaron helps his brother, Moses, by holding his arms up when they get week.
Core Insight: DESIGN
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page and crayons
- DO: Point out the words on the Activity Page and encourage the children to use the crayons to draw a picture of their family inside the frames. Make sure to write each child’s name on the top of their page.
- SAY: “Friends, come sit at the table. Do you see these words on your page? It says, ‘I can thank God for my family.’ Let’s draw a picture of our family inside this frame. Then, when we look at our pictures, we’ll be reminded to thank God for our families. God gives us SO many good things. In fact, God gives us ALL good things, including our families. We can thank God for our families. God gives us good things! Who is good?[Bottom Line] God is good.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray. “Dear God, You are so good to give us family to help us. Thank you for (family member) and the way they (how they help you/your child) and for (family member) and he they (continue naming family members and how they help). I pray (name of child) and I will help our family as much as they help us. We love You, God. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"If I Knew Then What I Know Now: A Journey to Adopt" by Adriana Howard
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.