Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
OCTOBER 9th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11, NLT
Bottom Line: God has plans for me.
This week: God put a rainbow in the sky as a symbol of His promise to never flood the whole world again. Genesis 8-9:17
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage children to fill in the arches with multiple colors.
- SAY: “Today, we learned that God had big plans for Noah, and Noah trusted and followed God’s plans. God put a beautiful rainbow in the sky as a promise. Look at all the pretty colored markers! Let’s make a rainbow, too! Color your rainbow with lots of colors! (Pause.) Great job! (Clean hands as needed.) When you see a rainbow in the sky, you can remember God’s promise. God loves you so much. [Bottom Line] God has plans for you. God had big plans for Noah, and Noah trusted and followed God’s plans. When we see a rainbow in the sky, we can remember God’s promise to us. God loves us so much, and we can trust His plans for us. Who has plans for you? [Bottom Line] God has plans for me.”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, every time we see a rainbow in the sky, help us remember that You keep Your promises."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Asking for Help Doesn’t Make You a Bad Parent (It Makes You a Better One)” by Holly Crawshaw
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.