Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
1.17.21- JESUS CALMS THE STORM
JANUARY 17TH PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Everyone who heard Him was amazed.” Luke 2:47, NIV
Bottom Line: JESUS IS AMAZING
This week: Jesus does the amazing and He tells the wind and waves to stop, and they obey Him. Matthew 8:23-27
Core Insight: FAITH
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page and crayons
- DO: Have children color the boat and the disciples.
- SAY:“Friends, have you ever been on a boat? Today in our story, Jesus and the disciples were on a boat when a big storm came. Let’s make a boat craft to help us remember the story. Color your boat and the disciples. When the disciples were out in the boat during the storm, they were scared. They asked Jesus to help. He stood up and told the storm to stop, and it did. Jesus had the power to stop a storm. Jesus is God’s Son, and He is out-of-this-world amazing. Only Jesus could stop a storm. Who is amazing? [Bottom Line] Jesus is amazing.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, (name of child) and I want to thank You for sending Jesus to be our friend forever. Jesus is SO amazing! He is always with us. He always hears us when we talk to Him. And He will always love us, no matter what. I pray (name of child) and I never, ever, EVER forget how amazing Jesus is. We love You, God. In Jesus' name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"4 Ways to Fit Fitness Into Your Family in 2021" by Joanna Easley
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights