Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
JANUARY 15th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Everyone who heard him was amazed.” Luke 2:47, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus is Amazing
This week: Jesus stops a storm while He and His disciples are in a boat. Matthew 8:23-27, Mark 4:35-41
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages and crayons
- DO: Give your child a picture to color and place crayons in the middle of the table for them to use to color.
- SAY:“Today we heard a story about how Jesus calmed a storm by using his words! He simply said, ‘BE STILL’ and the storm obeyed. Isn’t that AMAZING?! Jesus is amazing. Who is amazing? [Bottom Line] Jesus is amazing!”
- DRIVE TIME
- While on the go, look at the clouds and see how many shapes you can find. Animals? Triangle? Balloons? Talk about how Jesus has power over all of creation. Clouds, wind, rain...all of it. That is why the storm stopped when Jesus told it to stop.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Set Your Family Values ” by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.