The Heights Church can offer our campus on a space-available basis to non-profit organizations in our local community. Our facilities can accommodate anything from small groups (classroom style setups) to larger ones (up to 150 people around tables).
CONDITIONS FOR SPACE RENTAL
- Facilities are only available for renting to non-profit organizations.
- The organization’s mission and purpose must be in harmony with The Heights’ beliefs, mission, and values.
- We cannot book events more than six months in advance of the event date. (We do not book recurring events.)
- We do not offer rentals on Saturdays or Sundays in order to prepare for worship services.
- Rental rates vary based on room size and setup needed but start at $100.
- The renting organization must provide a Certificate of Insurance naming The Heights Church as Additional Insured.