Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
SEPTEMBER 25th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart." Proverbs 3:5, NIV
Bottom Line:God loves me no matter what.
This week: Abraham and Sarah are so happy that God has given them a son after waiting for many, many years. Genesis 21:1-8
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons, scissors, & glue
- SAY: “On your paper is a picture of Abraham and Sarah. They look really happy. Use your crayons to make your picture look happy. (Pause.) Abraham and Sarah were so happy because God gave them a family. Glue the baby into Sarah’s arms. (Pause.) Great job! Abraham and Sarah were so happy because God gave them a family. They waited a long, long, long time for a family, and finally, they had a baby boy. Sarah was so happy that she started laughing! She knew that God loved her, and she praised God and wanted everyone to know that God gave them a family and made them so happy. It’s okay to feel happy. God loves you when you’re happy, and we can ALWAYS talk to God because God loves us no matter what. Who loves you no matter what? [Bottom Line] God loves me no matter what.”
- BATH TIME
- While your child takes a bath, put a clean washcloth over your face. Pull it down and make a sad face. Pull it up and make a happy face. Encourage your child to do it with you. Tell your child that we can always talk to God about how we feel.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"3 Conversations Every Parent Is Scared Of” by Leah Jennings
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.