Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
9.20.20- JOSEPH SAVES THE GRAIN
SEPTEMBER 20 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.” –Jeremiah 29:11, NLT
Bottom Line: God has a plan for me.
This week: Pharaoh puts Joseph in charge of saving grain after Joseph helps him understand his dreams. Genesis 41
Core Insight: IMAGE
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page and yellow markers or crayons
- DO: Review the story. Encourage your children to fill in the grain with the yellow markers or crayons.
- SAY: “Look, there’s Joseph next to the grain he saved! (Pause.) Use your fingerprints to fill in the grain. (Pause.) Good job, friends. God had a plan for Joseph, and no matter how hard things were, Joseph knew that God loved him, God was always with him, and God had a plan for him. I love how Joseph followed God’s plan. I want to follow God’s plan, and you can, too. [Bottom Line] God has a plan for you.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, thank You for planning good things for us to do. Help us to look for the good, even when bad things are happening. You always have something good planned for us to do! We love You, God. In Jesus' name. Amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: "Play is Essential for Parents, Too" by Sarah Bragg
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights