Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
JULY 5 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God”. –John 20:31 (NLV)
Bottom Line: I can believe in Jesus
This week:Jesus still loves Peter, even though Peter denies even knowing Jesus when he is asked about Him. Luke 22:54-62; John 21: 15-19; Ephesians 2:8-9
Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Download this PDF and markers/crayons
- DO: Give each child an activity page. Help the child color the heart red between Peter and Jesus. Allow the children to color the picture.
- SAY:“Today, in our Bible story, Jesus was Peter’s friend, even when he made bad choices. Jesus loves us no matter what! Jesus loved Peter, no matter what! Let’s color the heart outline. (Point and do activity.) Nice job! The heart shows love, and Jesus loves us, no matter what. Let’s color Jesus and Peter to finish our picture. Jesus wants to be our friend forever, no matter what! We can always believe in Jesus. Who can believe in Jesus? [Bottom Line] I can believe in Jesus!”
- Morning Time
- When you go into your child's room, say, "Good morning! I see some (color) hair. I see some (color) eyes. I see a cute nose. I see a beautiful smile. I see a ticklish tummy (give a little tickle). I see someone Jesus loves, and He wants to be [his/her] friend forever. Who could it be? (Smile.) Yes! Jesus loves YOU and wants to be YOUR friend forever!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: 3 HOUSEHOLD RULES I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED by Hannah Jennifer Walker
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.