Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
JULY 10th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life.'" John 14:6, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus can help me do everything.
This week: Jesus teaches that we can be a shining light and choose to show God's goodness. Matthew 5:14-16
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, scissors and tape
- DO: Copy “Bulb” on cardstock and cut on dotted lines; ten per activity. Tape the bulbs about a foot apart in a pathway on the floor. Review the memory verse with motions with your children. Invite the children to hop from bulb to bulb and say the memory verse as they hop.
- SAY: “WOW! Look at all the lights on our floor! Our Bible story told us to let our lights shine! We can hop from light to light while we say our memory verse. First, let’s say our memory verse together.“‘Jesus answered, (hands by mouth) “I am (point up) the way and the truth and the life,”’ (march) John 14:6. (Open hands like a book.) Great job! Now, let’s get hopping and let our lights SHINE!” Great job! You are so good at saying our memory verse for this month. Our memory verse tells us that Jesus can help us do EVERYTHING! Who can help you do everything? [Bottom Line] Jesus can help me do everything!”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, help us show the world Your goodness by choosing to be kind."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Foster a Strong Sibling Relationship” by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.