Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
6.5.22- WE LOVE BECAUSE GOD LOVES US
JUNE 5th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13, NLT
Bottom Line: Jesus can help me do everything.
This week: God showed His love for us by sending His Son, Jesus. Jesus can help us love everyone. 1 John 4:9-13
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, craft or jumbo sticks, crayons or markers, glue, and scissors
- DO: Give each child one heart cutout, one Jesus cutout, and two craft sticks. Assist the children in gluing a heart cutout to a craft stick and a Jesus cutout to a craft stick. When everyone is done, show the children how to hold their Jesus on a stick in one hand and their heart on a stick in their other hand.
- SAY: “I will give you a picture of Jesus to glue to one craft stick and a picture of a heart to glue to the other craft stick. When you’re done, we’ll do something special with them. Our Bible story today was about how God loves us SO much that He gave us Jesus (hold up Jesus) to be our friend forever. Everyone, hold up your Jesus, like this. When Jesus is your friend forever, He can help you choose love (hold up heart). Hold up your heart, like this. Good job! Now we can use our Jesus and heart to say this: Jesus (hold up Jesus) can help [your name] love (hold up heart) everyone! Let’s say that together, only you say your name instead of mine. Here we go! Jesus (hold up Jesus) can help [your name] love (hold up heart) everyone!” (Repeat a few times.) God loves us so much that He gave us Jesus to be our friend forever. And when Jesus is your friend forever, He can help you do everything—like choose love! Who can help you do everything? [Bottom Line] Jesus can help me do everything!”
- MORNING TIME
- When you go into your child’s room, say: "Good morning! We can love others today because God loves us!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Set Your Family Values” by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights