Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
6.12.22- PAUL AND SILAS IN PRISON
JUNE 12th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13, NLT
Bottom Line: Jesus can help me do everything.
This week: Paul and Silas choose to show joy by singing and praising God even though they are in jail. Acts 16:16-34
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers
- DO: Have the children find a spot at the table. Point out Paul and Silas at the start of the maze. Encourage them to complete the maze, drawing a line through the maze from Paul and Silas to the joy symbol at the end.
- SAY: “Let’s see if you can find your way through the maze. Use a crayon to lead Paul and Silas to find the joy. Paul and Silas sang songs and had joy because they knew that Jesus was their friend forever. Jesus can help us choose joy! Jesus can help you do everything. Who can help you do everything? [Bottom Line] Jesus can help me do everything.”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, please help us choose joy, even when things don't go the way we want. Knowing that You love us so much that You gave us Jesus to be our friend forever is the greatest joy."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Set Your Family Values” by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights