During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MAY 8th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"God saw everything he had made. And it was very good." Genesis 1:31, NIrV
Bottom Line: God made everything
This week: God makes land, plants and sea on day three. He makes sun, moon and stars on day four. And, it is good.” Genesis 1:9-19
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, blue crayons or makers, cotton balls and glue
- DO: Encourage children to color the sun, moon, and stars on their paper.
- SAY: “Look at the sun, moon, and stars on your paper. (Pause.) God made the sun to light the day and the moon and stars to light the night. Use the dot markers to color your paper. (Pause.) Super job, friends! God made the whole world and everything in it, and it was good. [Bottom Line] God made everything.”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, thank You for tree blossoms and ocean waves and night skies filled with stars. Help us to never lose sight of how truly good and amazing You are."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Foster a Strong Sibling Relationship” by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.