Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
5.15.22- BIRDS AND FISH
MAY 15th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"God saw everything he had made. And it was very good." Genesis 1:31, NIrV
Bottom Line: God made everything
This week: God makes all of the fish and birds on day five. And, it is good. Genesis 1:20-21
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers, decorating items
- DO:Encourage children to color the fish and the birds all around. Feel free to have them decorate the activity page by gluing feather to the birds, or glue cupcake liner pieces to the fish for scales.
- SAY: “Look at your paper. What do you see? Fish under the water and birds in the air. Use the dot markers to color the water. (Pause.) Great! Give some feathers to the birds. (Pause.) And glue the cupcake liners to the fish for their scales. (Pause.) Super job! God made the whole world and everything in it! We know that on day one, God made light and dark. On day two, God made sky over water. Day three, God made land, plants, and sea. Day four, God made the sun, moon, and stars. And today, we learned that on day five, God made the birds and fish. God made everything, and it was good! Who made everything? [Bottom Line] God made everything.”
- DRIVE TIME
- While on the go, tell your child to look for birds. Ask them what color are the birds, and how many can they count?
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Foster a Strong Sibling Relationship” by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights