Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
APRIL 24th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I am with you always.” Matthew 28:20, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
This week: After Jesus comes back, He makes breakfast on the beach for His friends, the disciples. John 21:1-14
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages and crayons or markers
- DO:Hold up an activity page and point out the speech bubble. Repeat this month’s memory verse together.
- SAY: “Let’s have a seat at the table! Do you see Jesus here? Right here, Jesus says, ‘I am with you always.’ Jesus spoke these words to remind us that He is always with us! In our story today, He met His friends on the beach! They were so excited to see Him. Let’s say our memory verse together. ‘I am with you always,’ Matthew 28:20. Great job! I’m so glad that Jesus wants to be our friend forever. There is NO better friend than Jesus. Who wants to be your friend forever? [Bottom Line] Jesus wants to be my friend forever.”
- BATH TIME
- Add toy food items to bath time. Tell your child to pretend to cook breakfast. While your child plays, talk about how Jesus cooked breakfast for His friends on a beach.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"What If I’m Not “Enjoying Every Moment?” by Joanna Easley
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.