Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
APRIL 17th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I am with you always.” Matthew 28:20, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
This week: Jesus dies and is buried in a tomb, but three days later, He comes back. Jesus is alive! Matthew 26:21-30; 27:1-2; 28:1-7
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages and crayons or markers
- DO: Point out the closed tomb at the top of the page and the empty tomb with Jesus standing nearby at the bottom. Encourage the children to use a marker to find their way through the maze from the closed tomb at the top of the page to the open tomb with Jesus.
- SAY: “What do you see at the top of the page? Yes, a closed tomb. Some people hurt Jesus, and He died. Then they placed His body in the tomb and rolled a big heavy stone over the entrance. But three days later—count with me, one, two, three—Jesus came back! (Point the open tomb at the bottom of the page.) Yes! Jesus is alive! Let’s see if we can figure out how to make it through the maze from the closed tomb at the top to the empty tomb at the bottom! Way to go, friends! You found your way through the maze. I’m so glad to know that our friend Jesus is alive! What a wonderful friend He is. Tell me, who wants to be your friend forever? [Bottom Line] Jesus wants to be my friend forever.”
- DRIVE TIME
- While on the go, tell your child that Easter is when we celebrate that Jesus is alive!
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"What If I’m Not “Enjoying Every Moment?” by Joanna Easley
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights