Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
4.10.22- PALM SUNDAY
APRIL 10th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I am with you always.” Matthew 28:20, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
This week: The people spread coats on the road and shout, "Hosanna!" when they hear that Jesus is coming. Matthew 21:1-11, 15-16
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages and crayons or markers
- DO:Point out the dots on the page and show the children how to draw lines to connect one dot to another. As they finish, ask them what shape they see on the page (a leaf). Encourage them to color the leaf with the markers.
- SAY: “Let’s use a marker to connect the dots on the page, like this. What shape do you see? (Pause.) Yes, a leaf! Let’s color our palm leaves. That was so fun! The people waved their palm branches to celebrate Jesus! He’s the BEST friend ever. Tell me, who wants to be your friend forever? [Bottom Line] Jesus wants to be my friend forever.”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, Jesus is amazing! He is the best friend we will ever have."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"What If I’m Not “Enjoying Every Moment?” by Joanna Easley
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights