Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
MARCH 26th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“A friend loves at all times.” Proverbs 17:17, NIrV
Bottom Line:I can love like Jesus
This week: Jesus invites people with different jobs and backgrounds to follow Him because Jesus loves everyone. The Gospels
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons and markers
- DO: Using a washable marker, trace each child’s right hand on the right side of the heart on their paper and their left hand on the left side of the heart. Encourage children to decorate their paper with crayons & markers to make confetti.
- Say: "Today, we heard a great story about the first twelve people who followed Jesus. They were called ‘the disciples.’ They were different people from different places with different families and different jobs because Jesus loves everyone! Jesus wants us to love everyone, too! The heart on your paper says, ‘I can love like Jesus.’ Let’s trace your hands on either side of the heart. (Trace each child’s right hand on the right side of the heart and their left hand on the left side of the heart.) Now, let’s add confetti because Jesus’ love is like confetti. It goes everywhere! Use your crayons and markers on your paper to draw confetti! (Pause.) I love how colorful your papers are! Great job!” (Clean hands as needed.) Jesus wants everyone, everywhere to follow Him and be His friend forever. Jesus loves you and wants you to love like Him. Who can love like Jesus? [Bottom Line] I can love like Jesus.”
- BATH TIME
- Add an assortment of 12 toy people figures to bath time. Line them up and count them together. Look at the toys and talk about how they are different. Then talk about how Jesus chose 12 people to be His disciples, and they were all different too because Jesus loves everyone!
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Let Your Kids See Your Faith" by Tim Walker
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.