During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MAY 23rd PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31 NIrV
Bottom Line:God’s way is perfect.
This week: King Josiah tells others to go God's way, even though he is young. 2 Chronicles 34
Core Insight: TRUTH
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages & red crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage you child to fill the heart.
- SAY: “God made you, and He loves you very, very much. God loves you big! On your paper is a great, big heart. Hearts mean love. Your paper says that God loves you. Fill in the heart with the crayon or marker. (Pause.) Awesome job! It’s perfect! God loves you, and [Bottom Line] God’s way is perfect.”
- Bath Time
- Add a toy to bath time. Use a bath crayon to draw an arrow on the tub showing your child which way the toy can go. Wipe away the arrow and draw another one going the opposite direction. Change up the arrow a few times during bath time while your child plays with the toy, making it follow the arrow. Talk about how God tells us the right way to go, too, but it's up to us to choose to go God's way.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Calm in the Chaos: How to Create a Peaceful Home" with Sarah Bragg
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.