Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
MAY 30th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31 NIrV
Bottom Line:God’s way is perfect.
This week: Gideon trusts that God's way is perfect, even though it does not make sense at the time. Judges 7:1-8
Core Insight: TRUTH
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages scissors, tape & crayons
- DO: Encourage your child to color the copies of the Activity Page. Arrange the Activity Pages on the floor with the footprints alternating different directions. Secure to the floor with tape.
- SAY: “Friends, jump over and join me at these feet!” (Pause.) “Line up behind me, and let’s jump the way these feet go. Watch me. (Demonstrate.) Okay, now it’s your turn! (Help stagger the children so they don’t jump on top of each other.) That was so much fun! Let’s do it again. (Repeat as long as desired.) Great job following the way the feet went! Today, in our Bible story, we’ll hear another story about going God’s way.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, Thank You for another wonderful day with [name of child]. Help us continue to learn which way is Your way, because your way is perfect. And when we know which way is Your way, give us the courage to go Your way. We love You, God. In Jesus name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Calm in the Chaos: How to Create a Peaceful Home" with Sarah Bragg
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.