Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
SEPTEMBER 5TH PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“We have the Lord our God to help us.” 2 Chronicles 32:8, NLT
Bottom Line: God is always with me.
This week: Moses’ mom trusts that God is always with her and her baby as she hides him from harm. Exodus 1:22-2:10
Core Insight: TRUTH
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, green crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage the children to color the front folds green for the grass. Open up to find Baby Moses.
- SAY: “
- Color your paper green to make the tall grass like in our story. (Pause.) Now open your paper to find Baby Moses. (Pause.) Good job, you found him! There he is, safe and sound! When Baby Moses’ mom heard the king wanted to get rid of all the baby boys, she knew that she had to protect him. She knew that God was always with her and would always be with Baby Moses. She and her daughter, Miriam, went to the river and put Baby Moses in a basket then hid him in the tall grass next the river. Miriam hid nearby to watch what would happen. A princess walked by and found Baby Moses. She decided to take him home with her, but she needed help. Miriam told the princess that her mother could help. Baby Moses was safe, and his mom got to take care of him! God was with Moses and Moses’ mom. No matter where you go or what you do, God is with you, too! God is always with us! Who is always with you? [Bottom Line] God is always with me.”
- Morning Time
- When you go into your child’s room, say “Good morning! I’m so happy to be with you this morning!”
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"3 Ways to Ease Back Into In-Person Events Again" by Holly Crawshaw
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.