Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
3.19.23- JESUS HELPS
MARCH 19th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“A friend loves at all times.” Proverbs 17:17, NIrV
Bottom Line:I can love like Jesus
This week: Jesus feeds over 5,000 hungry people with only five loaves of bread and two fish. John 6:1-13
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons and markers
- DO: Have children color their paper. Encourage them to draw two fish and 5 bread loaves in the basket.
- Say: "Today, we heard an amazing story about sharing! Let’s make a picture about today’s Bible story. Look on your paper and point to Jesus. (Pause.) Look at all the people on your paper. Jesus was teaching those people and more! That’s a lot of people, and they were getting hungry. A young boy offered his lunch to Jesus to help feed all the people. The boy had two fish. Draw your two fish near the boy’s basket. (Pause.) Great! He also had five loaves of bread. Draw five loaves of bread next to your basket. (Pause.) Great job! Jesus took those two fish and five loaves of bread and prayed and thanked God for the food. Then He gave everyone food to eat, all 5,000 people. There were enough leftovers to fill twelve baskets! Amazing! Jesus is amazing! He helped a lot of people that day by feeding them. You can love like Jesus by helping and sharing, too. Who can love like Jesus? [Bottom Line] I can love like Jesus.”
- DRIVE TIME
- While on the go, take turns listing ways you can be a helper. Talk about how Jesus helped people, like the time He fed over 5,000 people when they were hungry!
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Let Your Kids See Your Faith" by Tim Walker
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights