Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
FEBRUARY 6th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus loves everyone.
This week: Jesus tells a story about a king inviting everyone to his banquet to show that Jesus loves everyone. Matthew 22:8-10
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, scissors, crayons or washable markers, popsicle stick, glue, masking tape, and pen.
- DO:Encourage children to fill their balloon shape by coloring with crayons or markers then have them add heart stickers. Have them glue their balloon to the stick then you secure it with tape.
- SAY: “Today, we will hear a great story about a party with a big table that everyone could sit at. I love parties with balloons. Let’s make a party balloon. You have a picture of a balloon to decorate. Fill your balloon with hearts. (Pause.) Great job! Now flip it over and glue your craft stick to it. (Pause.) And we’ll add a piece of tape to secure it. (Pause.) Hold your balloon in the air and tell me, who does Jesus love? [Bottom Line] Jesus loves everyone. That’s right! In our story, Jesus will teach us something really important. He will say that at His party, at His table, EVERYONE is invited. Jesus said that no matter what you’ve done or where you live, He loves you. No matter what language you speak or food you eat, He loves you. There is a place for you at Jesus’ party because Jesus loves everyone. Who does Jesus love? [Bottom Line] Jesus loves everyone.”
- MORNING TIME
- When you go into your child’s room, say: “Good morning! I see someone I love, and it is . . . YOU!
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Coping With Your Kids Growing Up" by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.