During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
FEBRUARY 27th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus loves everyone.
This week: We can love like Jesus when we do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, red crayon or washable marker, and a pen
- DO: Help the children trace their hands between the “O” and “E”, so that it looks like a “V.”
- SAY: “The last few weeks, we’ve learned that Jesus loves everyone and if He had a party, everyone would be invited. Jesus wants us to do everything we do in love. Let’s make a craft with your hand. It will help us spell out the word Love. Put your hand down between these letters. (Press child’s hand down with their fingers in a “V” shape then trace it with a red crayon or marker.) Look at that! Your handprint made the letter V in ‘love.’ Your paper has our memory verse on it. Let’s say it together. ‘Do everything in love,’ 1 Corinthians 16:14. Great job! Everyone can celebrate that Jesus loves them, because Jesus loves everyone. And Jesus wants us to love everyone, too. He wants us to do everything in love. We can love by being kind. We can love by sharing. We can love by being a friend. No matter where we are or who we are with, we can do what Jesus said and do everything in love. Who does Jesus love? [Bottom Line] Jesus loves everyone.”
- BATH TIME
- During bath time, talk about how Jesus loves everyone, so we can love everyone, too! Take turns naming all of the people you can love like Jesus.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Coping With Your Kids Growing Up" by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.