During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
FEBRUARY 13th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14, NIV
Bottom Line: Jesus loves everyone.
This week: Jesus meets a woman at a well and offers to be her friend forever even though they are different. John 4:1-30
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, crayons or washable markers, and a pen.
- DO: Encourage children to draw a pain of water in the inside of the well. Have them draw a heart by the woman because Jesus loved her.
- SAY: “Today, we will hear a story about a well. That’s where people would get their water. They didn’t have water fountains, bottled water, or even sinks back then. On your paper, there is a picture of a woman and a man next to the well. Draw a pail inside the well for the water. (Pause.) Great! Now draw a heart next to the woman. (Pause.) Hearts mean love. Jesus is the man in your picture. He was the one who asked her for the drink. He didn’t care that she was from a different town because Jesus loves everyone, no matter where they live. One day, there was a woman who went to the well to get water when a man sat down next to it and asked her for a drink. The woman knew that this man was not from her town and that the people from her town weren’t friends with the people from His town. But remember, Jesus loves everyone. It doesn’t matter where you live or what you’ve done. Jesus loves everyone, everywhere. Who does Jesus love? [Bottom Line] Jesus loves everyone.”
- CUDDLE TIME
- Cuddle with your child and pray: "God, help us to love people everywhere the way Jesus loves people everywhere.”
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Coping With Your Kids Growing Up" by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.