Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
11.27.22- NEHEMIAH REPAIRS A WALL
NOVEMBER 27th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Bottom Line: God is Good
This week: Nehemiah plans to repair the broken wall of Jerusalem, and many people help him. Exodus 17:8-13
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, stickers, markers and crayons
- DO: Encourage the children to pick a letter to color or decorate any way they choose. After they finish, have the children hold up their letters and put them in order to read “GOD IS GOOD!”
- SAY: “Find a spot at the table. What do you see? (Pause.) Letters! That’s right. Decorate your letters any way you want. (Pause.) In a minute, I’ll help you put the letters in order to spell out a very important message. (Pause.) These are beautiful. Hold up your letter and listen closely so I can put you in the right order to see our special message. Look! Our special message says, [Bottom Line] ‘God is good!’ It’s true! God gives us people who help us. Isn’t that good? So good! Who is good? [Bottom Line] God is good.
- BATH TIME
- Add toy people/baby dolls/action figures to bath time. Tell your child the toys need help getting clean. As your child helps clean their toys, talk about how we have people who help us, too. We can thank God for people who help us.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Set Your Family Values” by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights