Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
NOVEMBER 1st PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Bottom Line: God is good.
This week: God created a world full of good gifts.
Core Insight: DESIGN
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page and crayons
- DO: Review the Bible story together. Once they have connected the dots, encourage them to draw pictures of things they are thankful for inside each of the leaves.
- SAY: “
- Do you see the dots on your page? Let’s use our crayons to connect them. What do you see? (Pause.) A tree! Do you see the leaves? I want you to think of some things you are thankful for. Then, I want you to draw pictures of those things inside the leaves. Maybe you’re thankful for your baby brother! Draw a picture of your baby brother in one of the leaves. Maybe you’re thankful for ice cream! Draw an ice cream cone inside one of the leaves. These look great. And your leaves are all so different, too. We have SO many things to be thankful for. God gave us all these good things because He is good. Who is good? [Bottom Line] God is good!”
- Morning Time
- When you go into your child's room, say, "Good morning! God is SO good! He gave us another day! Let's wake up and go make it a great day!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How New Dads Can Foster a Healthy Image of Beauty for Their Daughters" by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.