Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
10.30.22- GOD'S PLAN FOR ME
OCTOBER 30th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11, NLT
Bottom Line: God has plans for me.
This week: God knows the plans He has for us. Jeremiah 29:11
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers, and scissors
- DO: Encourage your child to color and look at each of the pictures and talk about each item and the story it belongs to. Talk about how God had plans for Noah and Joseph and He has plans for us, too.
- SAY: “On this page are pictures of items from the stories we’ve learned about Noah and Joseph. Look and see if you recognize the pictures and can tell me which story they go with. (Pause.) Did you find something? (Pause.) What is it? (Pause.) You found a [item’s name]. Do you remember what story that belongs to? (Pause.) That’s right! (Name the story it goes with and why.) What else can you find? (Pause.) Look at that! What story does the [item’s name] belong to? (Pause.) You’re great at this! Keep looking. Great job! You named all the items and put them with their story!” (Repeat as desired.) God had plans for Noah and Joseph and God has plans for you, too!” You can take this paper home and teach these Bible Stories to your family. Who has plans for you? [Bottom Line] God has plans for me.”
- MORNING TIME
- When you go into your child’s room, say: "Good morning, [child's name]! God has plans for... (name each family member). And God has plans for you!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Asking for Help Doesn’t Make You a Bad Parent (It Makes You a Better One)” by Holly Crawshaw
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
- Facebook (2 separate groups)
- Instagram – @Preschoolattheheights