Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
OCTOBER 23rd PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11, NLT
Bottom Line: God has plans for me.
This week: Joseph trusts God's plans and tells Pharaoh to save grain for seven years. Genesis 41-45
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers, and scissors
- DO: Encourage children to color this month’s theme. Let the children cut these out. It is great practice and development for their fine motor skills.
- SAY: “Do you see the words on your puzzle? It’s our memory verse for this month. Let’s read it together. ‘“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord,’ Jeremiah 29:11. Puzzles are fun! Let’s put your puzzle pieces in a bag so you can take them home. You can put the puzzle together and show the verse to your family this week. I’m so glad God has plans for each of us! Tell me, who has plans for you? [Bottom Line] God has plans for me.”
- BATH TIME
- Add toy dishes and food items to bath time. As your child plays with them, talk about how God's plan was to feed a lot of people with the food Joseph saved.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Asking for Help Doesn’t Make You a Bad Parent (It Makes You a Better One)” by Holly Crawshaw
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.