During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MAY 31 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Nothing at all can ever separate us from God’s love.”. –Romans 8:39 (NIrV)
Bottom Line: God Loves Me
This week: Jesus tells a story about a woman who looks for a lost coin to show how special we are to God. Luke 15:8-10
Basic Truth: God Loves Me
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Download this PDF and markers/crayons
- DO: Encourage your child to search the picture to find ten coins. When they find a coin on the page, they circle it with a crayon or marker. When they’ve found all ten coins, have them color the rest of the page.
- SAY: “This is the scene from our Bible story today. The woman in our story searched for one lost coin! But on this page, ten coins are hidden. Do you think you can find all ten? I think you can. As you find a coin, circle it with your crayon or marker. What a great finder you are! Let’s count all ten of the coins we found together. (Lead your child to point to the coins as they count to ten.) The woman in our Bible story searched and searched and was SO happy when she found the coin. It was special her! And guess what? YOU are special to God because [Bottom Line] God loves you.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, I love being [child's name]'s mom/dad. He/she is so . . . (list qualities you appreciate about your child). I know You love me a lot because You gave me [child's name]. Help us to love each other the way You love us. In Jesus' name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: CELEBRATE YOUR FAMILY WINS by Holly Crawshaw
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.