During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MAY 17 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Nothing at all can ever separate us from God’s love.”. –Romans 8:39 (NIrV)
Bottom Line: God Loves Me
This week: God loves me no matter what. Prodigal Son- Luke 15:11-24
Basic Truth: God Loves Me
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Download this PDF and markers/crayons
- DO: Invite the children to color the Activity Page. Help the child draw a boy at the top of the page.
- SAY: “The boy in our Bible story today made some bad choices but came home to his father. His father still loved him even though he made bad choices.”This is like the path that the boy traveled home to his father. Use your crayons to color the grass and the trees. (Do activity.) Great job! Now, we will make the boy so he can go home to his father.Your drawing is so cool! The father still loved his son no matter what he did. Just like God will always love us no matter what! Who loves you? [Bottom Line] God loves me!”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, “Dear God, everywhere we look, we see wonderful ways that You love us. You made a beautiful world for us to live in. You listen to us when we talk to You. You are always with us. You give us yummy food to eat. You give us friends and family to help us. You are so, so good to us, God. Thank You for loving us like You do. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: HIGH HOPES by Esther Gray
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
Published on May 17 @ 2:33 PM CDT