During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
AUGUST 30 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” –Psalm 139:14, NIV
Bottom Line: God made me.
This week:Tabitha shows us that God made us to help others. She made clothes for people who needed them. 1 Timothy 4:12; Acts 9:35-39
Core Insight: IMAGE
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, crayons or markers
- DO: Have children color Tabitha. Talk about how Tabitha was a great helper and God made us to be helpers, too.
- SAY: “Okay friends, today we learned about a lady named Tabitha. She loved God and helped others by making clothes for people who needed them. Tell Tabitha, ‘Great job, Tabitha!’ Can you say that with me? Great job, Tabitha! Good. Now, color Tabitha’s picture. (Pause.) Nice! Today, we learned that God made us to help. It doesn’t matter if you are a grown-up or a kid, you can help. God made you and loves you so much. Who made you? [Bottom Line] God made you.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, “Dear God, we are learning a lot about how all people are special because You made all people. God, when You look at every person in the whole wide world, You see someone You made, and that makes them very important. Help us to see people the way You see people, so we can love people the way You love people. We love You, God. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: "THE IMAGINATION DIFFERENCE" by Reggie Joiner
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.