During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
JULY 26 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God”. –John 20:31 (NLV)
Bottom Line: I can believe in Jesus
This week: Jesus tells His disciples that He is going away to prepare a place for everyone who believes in Him. John 14:2-3; Acts 1:1-11
Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, glue sticks, and cotton balls
- DO: Help your child glue the cotton onto the clouds on their page.
- SAY: "We are going to make a picture of our amazing Bible story. Jesus went into the clouds and made a special place for us. First, we need to make the coulds fluffy! Great job! You can tell your family members that we can believe in Jesus and that He has made a special place for all of us. Who can believe in Jesus? [Bottom Line] I can believe in Jesus!"
- Bath Time
- Add plastic building blocks to bath time this month. Encourage your child to build whatever they like. Say, "Jesus went away to build a special place so everyone who believes in Him can live with Him forever. This special place is called Heaven."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: "AN OPEN LETTER TO THE FUTURE THERAPIST OF MY CHILDREN" by Jon Acuff
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
Published on Jul 24 @ 5:09 PM CDT