During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
JULY 19 PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God”. –John 20:31 (NLV)
Bottom Line: I can believe in Jesus
This week:Paul tells the people in Rome that they can believe everything Jesus says because Jesus tells the truth. Acts 28:11-31
Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED:“World” Activity Page, blue & green crayons
- DO:Retell the story. Encourage children to fill their world with the blue and green crayons.
- SAY:“Today, we learned about a man named Paul who taught others about God and everything He made. All these stories were written down. We can read them in the Bible so that I can believe, and you can believe in Jesus. Look at your paper. Do you see the heart? (Pause.) Inside the heart is a picture of the world. God made everything in the whole wide world. Use the markers to fill in the world. Great job! God made the stars, food, animals, and people. God loves us so much, He gave us His Son, Jesus, to be our friend forever. All these stories are written down in the Bible so that we can believe in Jesus. [Bottom Line] You can believe in Jesus!”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, I ask that You help [child's name] value truth. I ask that you help [him/her] believe that Jesus is always telling the truth, and that means we can always trust what He says. Thank You for sending Jesus to be our friend forever. You are the best, God, and we love You very much. In Jesus' name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog: BE OKAY WITH SAYING "I DON'T KNOW" by Dan Scott
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.
Published on July 17 @ 5:24 PM CDT