During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
JUNE 19th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13, NLT
Bottom Line: Jesus can help me do everything.
This week: Abigail finds a way to choose peace and keep her husband, Nabal, and David from fighting. 1 Samuel 25:1-35
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers
- DO: Play the music while encouraging the children to colors or paint the activity page. Encourage the children to listen to the music and calmly paint.
- SAY: “Let’s paint together! We can listen to some peaceful music while we paint. This page has our memory verse written on it. Our memory verse tells us that we can do everything through Jesus. I am so excited that we get to peacefully paint together! Our memory verse tells us that Jesus can help us do everything! Who can help you do everything? [Bottom Line] Jesus can help me do everything!”
- DRIVE TIME
- While on the go, tell your child that God gave us Jesus to be our friend forever. Ask your child: “What are some ways our friends help us?” (Give some examples from your life as well.)
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Set Your Family Values” by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.