During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MAY 22nd PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"God saw everything he had made. And it was very good." Genesis 1:31, NIrV
Bottom Line: God made everything
This week: God makes land animals and people on day six. And, all that He made is very good. Genesis 1:24-31
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage children to color their page.
- SAY: “Friends, what a great story—God made all the other animals AND people on day six! Let’s color a picture about God’s Creation on day six. On day six, God made all the animals: giraffes and bunnies, elephants and llamas, all the animals big and small. But that wasn’t all God made on day six. God made His most special creation—people! God made the first man, Adam, and the first woman, Eve. He told Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from the trees in the garden and watch over all the animals. After God made the people, He looked over everything He had made and said, ‘That’s very good.’ God made everything! God made light and dark on day one and sky and water on day two. God made land, plants, and sea on day three and the sun, moon, and stars on day four. God made birds and fish on day five, and the animals and people on day six. God made everything, and it was good. Who made everything? [Bottom Line] God made everything.”
- BATH TIME
- During bath time, ask your child to name their body parts as you help wash them. Talk about how God made our bodies, and they are very good.
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Foster a Strong Sibling Relationship” by Brandon Janous
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.