During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
MAY 16th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31 NIrV
Bottom Line:God’s way is perfect.
This week: Naaman chooses to go God's way and dip in the river, even though it is hard to do. 2 Kings 5:1-14
Core Insight: TRUTH
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages & crayons
- DO:Give the children the markers and ask them to draw dots all over the man.
- SAY: “Today in our Bible story, we’ll hear about a man who was covered in dots! (Point to the man.)” Let’s make dots all over this man with our markers/crayons. (Do activity.) Great job! Look at all of the dots! God helped make these dots disappear and healed Naaman! That was so much fun! We made dots then God made them disappear. I can’t wait to find out if the man in our Bible story had his dots disappear, too!”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, Your way is always perfect. That means Your way will always be the right way. Help us to know what Your way is and then choose to go Your way. We love You, God. In Jesus' name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Calm in the Chaos: How to Create a Peaceful Home" with Sarah Bragg
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.