During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
FEBRUARY 21st PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“A friend loves at all times.” Proverbs 17:17, NIV
Bottom Line: JESUS LOVES ME
This week: A centurion goes to Jesus and asks for help to heal his servant, and Jesus helps him. Matthew 8:5-13
Core Insight: CONNECTION
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons & stickers
- DO: Encourage children to add stickers all over the shovel.
- SAY: “Come sit with me. We’ve been learning that Jesus loves me and you. What do you see on your paper? (Pause.) It’s a sand shovel. It says Jesus loves me. Fill your shovel with stickers. (Pause.) Super! Jesus is such a good friend that when He heard someone needed His help, He helped them. Jesus loves you and wants to be your friend forever. Who loves you? [Bottom Line] Jesus loves me.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child this month and pray, "Dear God, I pray (name of child) and I will always go to Jesus when we need help, just like the centurion did. Help us believe that Jesus loves us and can help us. You're the best, God, and we love You very much. In Jesus' name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Discovering Your Child’s Love Language" with Gary Chapman
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.