Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
NOVEMBER 6th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Bottom Line: God is Good
This week: "All of creation is filled with good gifts from God.” James 1:17; Genesis 1
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage your child to search for the items they see on the key at the bottom of the page and circle or color them. Name the items the children circled and how each of those things is a good gift from God.
- SAY: “Let’s see if we can find some things hidden on the page. (Pause.) Do you see the key at the bottom of the page? (Pause.) Those items are hidden within the picture. When you find each one, circle or color it. (Pause.) Did you find something? (Pause.) Great job! Keep searching! (Pause.) Do you need help finding one of the items? (Pause.) Let’s help each other. (Pause.) Super-duper!” Name one of the items you found. (Pause.) [Item’s name] is a gift from God. What else did you find? (Pause.) [Item’s name] is a gift from God, too. All these things you found are good gifts that God made! All good things come from who? (Pause.) Yes, they come from God! He is so, so good! When I ask, ‘Who is good?’, I want you to say, [Bottom Line] ‘God is good.’ Who is good? [Bottom Line] God is good.”
- MORNING TIME
- When you go into your child’s room, say: "Good morning, [child's name]! It's a new day! God is good!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"How to Set Your Family Values” by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.