During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
NOVEMBER 29th PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
“Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Bottom Line: God is good.
This week: We can praise God with singing, dancing, and making music with instruments. God is good! Psalm 149:1-5
Core Insight: DESIGN
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED:Activity Pages and crayons
- DO:Encourage the children to use their crayons to trace each line from the center of the page to the picture of the thing God made.
- SAY: “Do you see these crazy lines on the page? Each line leads to a picture of something God made. Let’s find the start of each line in the center and trace that line all the way to its picture! You did it! You found all the pictures. What do you see? (Pause.) Yes! God made all these good, good things. But that’s no surprise! God makes good things because [Bottom Line] God is good. Who is good? [Bottom Line] God is good.”
- Cuddle Time
- Cuddle with your child and pray, "Dear God, we praise You because You are good! Everywhere we look we see Your goodness. We see it in the amazing world You made. We see it in the different kinds of yummy food You give us. We see it in our family, friends, and all of the people who help us. I pray we will always take time to praise You for your goodness, God. We love You. In Jesus' name, amen."
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Reframing Why Kids Should Do Chores" by Sarah Bragg
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.