During this time when we can’t meet together in our physical spaces, we hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
We love you and are praying that God brings comfort and peace during this time. Below you will find this week’s resources. You can also find this content on our Heights App – found in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
NOVEMBER 21ST PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart.” Psalm 111:1, ESV
Bottom Line: I can thank God for everything.
This week: When Moses and God's people, the Israelites, are hungry, God gives them bread every morning to eat. Exodus 16
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Song – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Page, crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage children to color their activity page and draw manna on the ground for the people.
- SAY: “Today, we heard a story about the Israelites when they were hungry in the desert. In our story, God would send the Israelites bread from heaven every morning. Draw manna all over the ground on your picture. (Pause.) Great job! When the Israelites were in the desert, they were hot, sweaty, and hungry! God told them that He would give them bread from heaven and when they woke up, they could eat it. They were so excited and thankful to see the food. They knew they could trust God to give them the food they needed. We can thank God, too, because He can give us the food we need. Who can you thank for everything? [Bottom Line] I can thank God for everything.”
- Drive Time
- While on the go, ask your child: "What are your favorite things to eat?"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"50 Things to be Grateful for Right Now" by Parent Cue
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.