Welcome to The Preschool Blog
We hope that these following weekly resources will provide an online option for you and your family to stay consistent. These resources are what your preschoolers experience on a weekly basis, so we are excited for you as parents to take part with your child!
You can also find this content on our Heights App.
OCTOBER 2nd PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM
'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11, NLT
Bottom Line: God has plans for me.
This week: Noah trusts God's plans and builds an ark for his family and two of every kind of animal. Genesis 6-7
- Parent Guide – Use this parent guide to help you walk through discipling your preschooler this week
- Story Video – Each week there will be a new Story Video to watch (from Orange Media)
- Memory Verse Video – Your preschooler will learn this month’s memory verse along with hand signals
- Home Connection
- NEED: Activity Pages, crayons or markers
- DO: Encourage the children to use their brown crayons/markers to color in the boat. Allow them to use the crayons to color on the rest of the picture if they want to.
- SAY: “Today, we learned that God had big plans for Noah. Noah trusted and followed God’s plans. God wanted Noah to build a great big boat, so he did! Let’s color in this boat with your dot marker. Press your hand onto the ink pad. (Help child cover their hand Noah listened and trusted God’s plans, even if he didn’t understand them. We can trust God’s plans for us, too. You can trust God because He has plans for you. [Bottom Line] God has plans for you.”
- MORNING TIME
- When you go into your child’s room, say: "Good morning! Who loves [child's name]? God loves [child's name]!"
- Weekly Activities
- Parent Cue Blog:"Asking for Help Doesn’t Make You a Bad Parent (It Makes You a Better One)” by Holly Crawshaw
We’d love to connect with you on our social media accounts and see how your experience with your preschoolers is going. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and then tag us in your photos and posts.