The men’s ministry of The Heights is dedicated to helping men become the Godly men he's called them to be - in business, in family, and in the community.
As believers we are called to be formed into the image of Christ and this ministry challenges the men of The Heights to live out this calling while encouraging them to support one another along the path.
Men’s Breakfast happens on the first Wednesday of each month. Hot breakfast is out at 6:30am and we start at 7:00am. This is a group experience that is designed to equip men to live the life they were created to live – a life centered on the life-giving manhood of Jesus. It’s about activating a biblical and better masculinity - the true and timeless masculinity God designed from the beginning.
By the end of 2023, we want men to be able to…
- Articulate what it means to be a man.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities biblical manhood brings.
- Relate and connect better with their wife.
- Find greater purpose and success with work.
- Spiritually connect deeper with God.
- Deal with their past so it doesn’t impact their future.
Each meeting lasts 60 minutes with the following format:
- 10 minutes for a man to share his testimony about what God has been teaching him lately
- 20 minutes for teaching through the Betterman curriculum
- 30 minutes for Table Discussion
Before each Men’s Breakfast, we encourage you to watch the video for the month. Though this is certainly not required to eat good food and experience great friendship, having an understanding of the month’s topic will aid in honest and authentic discussion on the way to building deep and lasting friendships.
December 6 (Cancelled)
MEN'S MINISTRY EVENTS
BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP
Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) is an in-depth, interdenominational Bible study that has a Men’s Group meets at The Heights on Monday evenings.
This program is a faith-based ministry supported by voluntary gifts. The study this year will be in the Gospel of John.
- When: Mondays, begining promptly at 6:55 PM (arrive early) and ending at 8:45 PM.
- What To Bring: Bring a Bible and a way to take notes. Lessons are available online or through the MyBSF app.
- What about kids? The kids program includes grades 1-12. Kids attend with their father or another authorized adult and study the same lesson as the adults on an age appropriate basis.
If you have any other questions about BSF please feel free to contact the BSF Admin Leader, Mike Treadway via email or by phone at 214-801-9629.
Bible Study Fellowship is an outside organization meeting at The Heights.